Monday, October 25, 2010

Rug Ideas

I am in search of a rug for my office.  I am looking for something black and white, maybe stripes, and economical.  I am a little nervous about pattern on a rug, I haven't done that before. 

Here are some ideas.

Ikea Sveje $12.99.  I can put two together and it would be the perfect size.  The price is more than perfect, but its not available at my Ikea and they don't carry it online.
SVEJE Rug, flatwoven black, white Length: 4 ' 11 " Width: 2 ' 11 "  Length: 150 cm Width: 90 cm


 Ikea Stockholm Rand  I like this one, I think it may be too big and too much pattern for me.  It's also more than I want to pay for an office rug.
 IKEA STOCKHOLM RAND Rug, flatwoven black, off-white Length: 7 ' 10 " Width: 5 ' 7 "  Length: 240 cm Width: 170 cm

Target Dwell Baroque rug Collection there is something about this one I like, but again I am not sure.
Product Image Dwell Baroque rug Collection

Overstock Hand-tufted World Classic Grey Wool Rug (5' x 8')  I really like this one, but it's not the right colors.
Hand-tufted World Classic Grey Wool Rug (5' x 8')

My search will continue.  Let's see what I figure out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...