Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Decor

Here is our Christmas tree.  Our tradition for the last 6 years has been to decorate the day after Thanksgiving. We had good intentions this year, we bought it, put it on the stand, and it stayed like that until Sunday.  We had so much going on that we couldn't get around to decorating it. 

 Here is the garland hanging from our dining room window.  I changed it this year, taking away the red ribbons and adding silver balls and crystals. Its very sparkly in person.

This is the living room coffee table with disco balls among my candle sticks.  I had them on my tree last year and loved the sparkly-ness.

No chimney means I had to get creative.  West Elm floating blocks do the trick.



This arrangement of glass ornaments in a red bowl with crystals is sitting on my dining room table.

Wreath on the front door.  I did it to match the garland that you see when you open the door hanging on our dining room window.  Nothing on the wreath or garland is permanently attached, making it easy to change every year. 
I have some projects I'm working on for my Christmas decor.  I will post as soon as I can get around to finishing them, actually, starting them. 

***Edit Post-I joined these awesome linky parties.




1 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors 11/30/2010  

your home looks amazing. that tree is stunning! can't wait to see the projects you have planned!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...