Wednesday, December 29, 2010

4 Months of Favorites

It's that time of year that we reflect on our year and how much our lives have changed.  Back in August, I was quite the blog stalker.  I had fallen in love with blogs.  In September, I decided to start a blog, mostly to keep track of the blogs I read (I didn't know about Google Reader).  Today, I can't wait to get up in the morning and post, read your comments, and welcome new followers.  I now have a love for thrifting and crafting that I never had before.  Here is my year, well, 4 months of favorites.  Thanks to Southern HospitalityTatertots & Jello, and Its So Very Cheri for such great linky parties. 

It all started that September day, when I had the courage to start my blog.  I decided to redo these chairs which became the catalyst for so many projects. 


In October, I decided to redo my office after making these Cork Boards and redoing this Chandelier.

In November, I started getting crafty.  I made my Book Page Wreath and my Fall Wreath.  I was so inspired by the beautiful blogs I was following.

December has been a busy month.  I decided to take a break from blogging to enjoy my time off from work with my sisters and parents.  I did manage to get in a few crafty projects in before the holiday break.  I even got featured on Tatertots and Jello for my Book Page Christmas Tree.

So thank you for all the support and love.  I hope to have some exciting projects in 2011 and have my little blog grow some more.

5 comments:

Unknown 12/31/2010  

Your projects are just gorgeous, the wreaths, stunning! Wishes for a wonderful new year :) ( and you made my day with your comment today, xoxo )

Unknown 12/31/2010  

You did a great job on all your projects. I started my blog in August and it's made me so productive knowing that people want to see what I've been doing. I look forward to seeing what you do in 2011.

Unknown 1/03/2011  

Have an excellent 2011!!! All the best for you!!! XoXo

Kim@Chattafabulous 1/03/2011  

Happpy New Year and thanks so much for your support over the past year! I wish you every success and I can't wait to read more from you!

Design Elements 1/03/2011  

Happy new year! May all your wishes come true!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...