Wednesday, December 22, 2010

And to All a Good Night

My vacation from work started Friday afternoon when the bell rang.  I figured I would keep up with my posts for the two weeks of vacation.  Well, I was wrong, it seems that I am just way to busy to be posting.  Actually, two of my sisters and my mom and dad are all on vacation as well.  We have been hanging and having a blast with my nephew and niece.  Posting has been the last thing on my mind.  Oh, of course, the icing on the cake is that my sister from New York gets here tomorrow and will be here for a week.  I am keeping up with my blog reading, but my posting will be taking a vacation for a couple of weeks. 

I hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas.  May the spirit of the season bring you joy, love, and cherished time with your families.  Merry Christmas. 

1 comments:

danielle @ take heart 12/27/2010  

i hope you had a wonderful christmas!! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...