Sunday, December 5, 2010

Just Amazed-Free Stuff

I've been finding some great free printables on many great blogs.  Here are some of the ones I'm printing.

From Jones Design Company  some gorgeous Gift Tags.



Katie from Oohmoon will be illustrating one free print per day for an entire year.  Her drawings are adorable.   She just started on December 1st. 

Jen from Tatertotsand Jello  posted this link with a bunch of Free Printables that participated in her linky party on Friday.  Here are some of my favorites.

Janet at Todays Fabulous Finds has some great Christmas Subway Art in a bunch of colors. I am printing the grey one.



Aimee at Sprik Space - Year-at-Glance has provided a huge array of 2011 printable calendars. I am printing the yellow one for my cork boards.

Another great printable from A Little Lovely Blog - Subway Art.  I love the song theme.




Happy printing!

2 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous 12/05/2010  

What a great resource list! Definitely doing the gift tags - so cute!

Janet 12/06/2010  

I'll definately be printing some of those as well, how fun! Thanks for including my subway art in your list. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...