Monday, December 13, 2010

Week-End Finds

We just got back from a weekend at Disney World with my parents, sisters, nephew, and niece.  We had such a great time. My nephew got to shake Woody's hand during the parade, take a picture with Buzz Lightyear, and hug Mickey and Minnie, all his favorite characters. Those moments made the whole trip worth while.

Needless to say, my thrifting this past week was very limited.  I did, however, manage to find these 2 cute ceramic vases and was given flowers to fill them.  I'm a lucky girl.  (I think my hubby liked the comments from the last time I got flowers.)  I spent $3.00 on both vases. 


I hope you have a great week.  I will be having a busy one trying to finish my Christmas shopping.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...