Monday, January 24, 2011

New Blog Look

It's perfect!  Thais at House09 figured me out.  In the application form she asked for a few words to describe what I would want my blog to look like and she got it...she got me! I am so excited about the new look.   I am truly amazed at her work and her ability to figure me out and what I wanted from a few key words.  Working with her was a pleasure and she was so professional to work with even with my million crazy emails. Thanks Thais! 

In other great news, I reached 50 followers this weekend.  I thank all of you for following along.  I love when I open my computer and find new friends! So thank you and have a great week!

Edit to post:  I joined a blog follower linky party at


How exciting!

15 comments:

KLM 1/24/2011  

Love the look, very sleek and chic! :)

A Flair for Vintage Decor 1/24/2011  

Great new look...love the yellow and gray! Take care, Caroline

jeanette from everton terrace 1/24/2011  

Looks great! Clean and chic.

Anonymous,  1/24/2011  

Looks awesome! Following your blog through the blog swap!

Life, Crafts and Whatever 1/24/2011  

Your blog is super cute! I came here from the follower swap to follow you, but looks like I'm already a follower!

~Tonja~ 1/24/2011  

Looks great...following you through the link party...
Have a Blessed day
Tonja

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime 1/24/2011  

Thank you for linking up in my first Swap Followings party. I'm a follower now, too. Btw, yellow is my favorite color and your blog is full of awesomeness :)

Court 1/24/2011  

Looks great! Thanks for listing your blog on my blog roll. I am now a follower of yours :)

Nicole@thiscreativeadventure 1/24/2011  

Hi, love the headboard! Following you now from the swap party!

A @Let's take a coffee break 1/24/2011  

I didn't see how your blog looked previously, but I'm loving the new look! Following you from the Homemaker on a Dime party!

-Angelica

Jamie 1/25/2011  

love the new look! so fresh! cant wait to see what you do next!

Michelle 1/25/2011  

Love your blog! Isn't the Swap Followings linky party such a great idea?

And I don't know what your blog looked like before, but I love the new look!

Michelle :)

PS - I'm a new follower :)

thais 1/27/2011  

thank you for such sweet words.
it was a pleasure working with you and being able to come up with a design that that you like so much.

wishing you wonderful days in blog land!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...