Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stylin'

Blogging has become such a fun and important part of my life.  It has been a great escape and distraction for me when things are tough. Much to my surprise, Kim at Chattafabulous nominated me for a


I feel so honored that she thought of me and I am very excited to do this.  It reminds of the 25 random things about me that was going around Facebook a while back.  It's kind of nice to stop and think about yourself for a few minutes.  

So here are 7 things about me that you may not know.

1)  I have been married to the man of my dreams for 6 years. He is a staunch supporter of me and is quietly there for me.  He knows me best.  We are opposites, but we balance each other. He is my best friend.

2)  I have fought the hardest fight of my life trying to become a mother. It has been the most trying 4 1/2 years of my life, but I will not back down.

3)  The first time I went to Europe with my friends, I remember walking through the Louvre and seeing the Mona Lisa. When I walked into the next room, I remember looking up and being moved. I realized that my world was so small compared to what was out there. I was changed forever.  I fell in love with Paris, and I think that's why Mr. J proposed there. He knew how much it meant to me.

4)  I have the most amazing family. My parents and 3 sisters mean the world to me. I had a very happy childhood. I was blessed and lucky. I still am.

5)  I love my job (most of the time), I just hate having to tell a parent that their child has a disability. It is one of the more difficult things I have to do. I lose sleep over it. 

6)  I love being an aunt. I love how their eyes light up when they see me.  I love mushy kisses and hugs.  It is the closest thing I have felt to being a mother.

7)  I love traveling. Traveling is the only time I feel free. I don't plan or organize, I just pack and go.

Now it's time to pass the award to some of my favorite bloggers.  Stop by and say hello!






Lili at Swanky-Chic-Fete

 Kellie at Ada and Darcy
Now it's your turn to share 7 things about yourself and pass the award on to 7 other Bloggers you admire!


5 comments:

Unknown 1/13/2011  

Thanks so much for the award!

Anna@Directions Not Included 1/13/2011  

Wow! Thanks so much for the award. I've only been doing this for a few weeks so I hope I can live up to the expectations! :)

jeanette from everton terrace 1/13/2011  

That was fun. I'm new here so it was a great way to get to know you a little better. I also love to travel and am working on not planning the whole thing out, I envy your ability to just go. I was also awarded this one by Kim - fun. Will be throwing my list up next week.

Lili 1/13/2011  

thank you so much!! am so honored!

re : fact # 2. this could be the year! good luck!

Jenn 1/13/2011  

J,
I am truly honored!!
I love getting to know things about fellow bloggers (I too am a Francophile :)).
Thank you my friend,
J

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...