Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Painting Furniture Inspiration


I've been following the work of Tara over at Lauren Lane Decor for some time now. She has an incredible eye for furniture pieces and does amazing work painting them. We've chatted a couple times through email and she has totally inspired me to try painting a piece of furniture.  Look at her latest piece. I'm in love with this table. What an amazing paint job and the lines of it are just gorgeous.
Thanks for the inspiration Tara!  I painted my bench yesterday. Nothing fancy, just good old white spray paint. I'm loving it. I will post pictures as soon as it's ready.

5 comments:

KLM 2/22/2011  

That table is adorable. Off to check out her blog! :)

Anonymous,  2/22/2011  

really great piece!

Anna@Directions Not Included 2/22/2011  

Lovely! I painted my first furniture this weekend and I'm hooked now. Off to check out her blog. Thanks for sharing!

Tara Lauren 2/22/2011  

I am so honored and humbled that you have such nice words to say about little old me. But I am so HAPPY that you decided that you painted the bench! I can't wait to see what you have done!

Start small girl - and then get carried away like me - with 25 pieces of furniture in my garage!

Lots of love!

xoxo

Carol@TheDesignPages 2/22/2011  

Isn't blogland the best for inspiring us to do things we might not ever try? The only problem is you have to do a great job and can't say "good enough". Can't wait to see your bench.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...