Friday, February 18, 2011

Sweetest Day

Angela over at Green Submarine has one of the funnest blogs I've found. She features awesome DIY projects from out in blog land. Today, she is featuring my Upholstered Headboard.  Please head over there and check her out, you will be so inspired.

Just a reminder for my new friends of what my upholstered headboard looks like.

Camilla over at First Lady of the House featured my Zebra Bench yesterday. Thank you so much and I appreciate the love.  Go over and say hi.  You must see her blog header, you will love it.

I just wanted to thank all of you for all your support and comments. I get excited every time, I see the email show up on my phone.  I can't believe that my little blog/hobby has 116 lovely followers. I am truly honored and grateful.  I will be hosting a giveaway when I reach 150 followers.  So come join in the fun.

12 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous 2/18/2011  

I love all your your diy's. They give me courage!!!

Allison@FabRehab 2/18/2011  

You did it!! You used the zebra fabric! And it's amazing! Woot!

KLM 2/18/2011  

Totally awesome and love the bench.

Happy Friday! :)

Dwellings by DeVore 2/18/2011  

Awesome! Both of these projects are great!

jeanette from everton terrace 2/18/2011  

How fun and well worthy. That header was indeed quite cute :)

Anonymous,  2/18/2011  

congrats sweetie!

carrie 2/18/2011  

This bench tutorial was designed and created by Two Friends, Two Cities, One Vision. Please give credit to the original designers of the bench.

Thanks!
Carrie@221vision.com

jandjhome 2/18/2011  

Thank you all for your comments. The inspiration for my bench was drawn from a few beautiful sources. Please see my inspiration post, so you can see all the incredible benches out there and how I came up with the ideas for mine. http://jandjhome.blogspot.com/2011/02/bench-inspiration.html.

M 2/18/2011  

Seems if I put four legs on a piece of wood, upholster it, and call it a bench I should be crediting TF, TC, OV?

M 2/18/2011  

And by the way - the bench looks great.

Pamela 2/20/2011  

Such an elegant room. The bench is beyond awesome. Love the color. New follower from Inspire me Monday.

Vicky 2/23/2011  

I found a piano bench on kijiji that looks alot like yours. Just need to find some fab material to make it awesome - just like you did.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...