Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My Sister's Vintage Light

My sister that lives in New York sent me these really cool pictures.  They bought this amazing vintage light that is just perfect for their loft. 
This next picture is a pretty cool shot of her husband installing the wiring for the lamp.  I love the shadows that are cast on him.
This last picture is one I took when I went up to visit in October. Her place is full of amazing vintage pieces and the ecclectic style matches them perfectly.  
I want to go and visit them soon and maybe check out some of these shops. What do you think?

3 comments:

Trissta 3/30/2011  

That is an amazing piece!! Just found your blog through Centsational Girl and I'm in total lust! You're amazing and I love your style. Can't wait to stalk you some more!

-Trissta
www.livingonthechic.com

Anonymous,  3/30/2011  

how COOL is that!

Danika Herrick 5/19/2011  

I fricking love that light, and very cool pad!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...