Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New/Old End Table

A couple of weeks ago, Camilla from First Lady of the House and I, did a blog swap. Here's what I posted about, my new to me end table.

When I fixed up my family room, I {forgot} to post what was at the end of my couch.  I had this leather bin from Target full of magazines for a while.  I bought this tray to place on the ottoman when guests come over to watch a game, you know, for chips, dip, etc. One day, it found a home on top of the bin and hence, my end table. 
The red you see there are some leftover Christmas presents.  Yes, I realize it's March, I'm working on it.
Here's a peak inside. 
A couple of weeks ago, my friend gifted me some really cool mid century pieces. I fell in love with this table and knew the perfect spot for it. I kept the accessories simple, with this round vase from Goodwill and some magazines.  
I'm loving my new look.  Quite a difference, huh?

Oh, and since my post with Camilla, I actually distributed those Christmas gifts.  Yay!

12 comments:

KLM 3/22/2011  

Love the end table and it's simplicity. I think it looks perfect in that spot.

Anonymous,  3/22/2011  

ahhhhh ....that's what your sofa said when the table joined the party! ;)

Allison@FabRehab 3/22/2011  

Huge difference...it totally changes the look! Love!

A Vintage Vine 3/22/2011  

Love the end table, yes, big difference! I am really loving mid century! As always you made a great choice on where and how to put this together!!

Mindie Hilton 3/22/2011  

Love it. You are very tallented.

I am inviting all my blog buddies to my give away today.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-wreaths-rain-snow-or-shine-its.html

Ali Richardson 3/22/2011  

Your "new" table looks great! Perfect for the space and accessorized just right :)
Great job!

Margaret 3/22/2011  

Perfect! It totally works! I like how the legs keep it nice and light and airy. Perfect for spring :)

Margaret
www.sugarandspackle.com

Carrie @ Hazardous Design 3/22/2011  

Looks great. I love it the clean and simple lines.

Unknown 3/22/2011  

I love that side table!

Karen 3/22/2011  

That looks very cool....clean and simple and very chic.

Courtana 3/23/2011  

Love, love, love it..a huge improvement. Really am digging the midcentury table, what a great gift!

emilysnan 3/28/2011  

hiya , about your old end tables they looked pretty great and i smiledwhen i saw the christmas pressies cause i have 2 at the end of my sofa too and it is nearly easter now...lol but i have to say i do love your new end tables but i do love anything retro tfs xmaggiex

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...