Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Gorgeous Chevron Chair Inspiration-Sister Files

Can I tell you how much I'm loving this chair from Little Miss Penny Wenny. I've sent it to my sister and I think she's going for the silver finish idea. I've sent her a list of supplies and we are starting to paint this afternoon.  I can't wait to have some afters for you. My projects are all in the beginning stages. 
Can you believe it's the same chair?
This is the chair we will be attempting this with.
Do you have any techniques for silver glazing?

5 comments:

Unknown 5/10/2011  

Can't wait to see your after. Furniture redos are so exciting! Thanks for following me over at Tiaras and Bowties. I've become a follower of yours as well, and so glad I did!
kim

Ashley 5/10/2011  

WOW! I've never heard of silver glazing before but I'm hooked and desperately want to see more!

Julie from Monkey Grass Hill 5/10/2011  

Where do you live?! If I could find those kind of deals and an upholsterer that could do work that cheap I'd put them on retainer and start a new old chair business. It would be like a dream come true, you get to shop for the furniture and fabrics and see the finished product mark it up and never get a bloody knuckle.

Jodi 5/10/2011  

So pretty, I can't wait to see the finished product!

Little Miss Penny Wenny 5/12/2011  

Thanks so much for the feature! You are so sweet. I LOVE the chair that you are going to try this silver finish on. Can't wait to see the end result! Now following!!!

Jen

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...