Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Michael's Extraveganza

Michael's is my go to place for all craft and DIY supplies. Luckily, I have 3 of them within 5 miles of me. Most projects start with a trip there. My wreaths, sunburst mirror, wall art, and frames...all

Michaels

I usually walk the aisles looking for ideas and inspiration.  I go in for something and come out with a bag full of projects.  I hadn't ever really checked out their website and I was excited to see a whole bunch of project ideas.  I'm hooked.  This is a super cute idea that would be awesome for a little girl's party. I can just imagine the variations of this using their beautiful paper.

Not only do they have everything craft and DIY, they have house decor and framing. I had our wedding invitation framed as a gift for my husband on our wedding day almost 7 years ago.  My mom, 3 sisters, and I took a cake decorating class a few years ago and we had a blast.  I haven't practiced my rose making skills, but I'm sure it's like riding a bike. :)  I can keep going and going about my love for this store. 

My friends, Michael's is having an amazing ad campaign and they are offering 40% off a regular priced item. Just click on the coupon below or in my sidebar and get yours. You can click as often as you like.

Michael's Coupon.

3 comments:

Charlene Juliani 5/18/2011  

Oh so jealous you have 3 within 5 minutes of your house...my closest one is 45 mins away (so is Joann's), so I don't get to go as often (maybe that's a good thing ;))

Ali Richardson 5/18/2011  

I am totally a MIchael's aholic too! I go there like 2-3 times per week. It's definitely my guilty pleasure :)
Thanks for the coupon!

Cassie {Hi Sugarplum} 5/20/2011  

I'm heading over on my lunch break...hope I find some inspiration!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...