Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Week-End Finds & Pillow Update

I haven't done a week-end finds in a couple of weeks. It seems my chaotic work schedule has gotten the best of me. Luckily, summer is almost here. I need the break so bad! I joined a gym yesterday, hoping for some stress relief. I was always an exerciser, until my crazy baby making issues started 5 years ago. I've decided to get my life back and get myself in some kind of shape for the summer. I haven't stepped foot in a gym in 5 years...wow!  It should be interesting.  Well, onto my finds, I found this little print for $2.00 at a garage sale a while back and had forgotten about it.  In trying to update my new corner of the family room, a light bulb went off.  I love the mod vintage feel it has.
I think the print goes with my new mid century inspired pillows that came in last week.  They are beautifully made and I LOVE them!  Mia and Stitch sent me a cute little surprise with my pillow. So sweet. 
I will be replacing the long damask pillow from CB2 in my family room.  I've been slowly incorporating some mid century pieces and wanted the pillows to follow suit. 
Now, to continue on my ever evolving home.  Is that normal?  I just redid my family room in November.  

6 comments:

Jenny Lynn 5/03/2011  

I enjoyed your thoughts about getting back to the gym. As I have had the same ones. Today I am going to step back into a gym for the first time my self. It has not been quite as long as you since I have been. But I know for stress reasons I need to be there.

Like your finds!

Visiting from Facebook.

Ashley 5/03/2011  

What an awesome print! I love it...and for $2? Wow. Good luck with the gym. I tried to get myself motivated to go but can't really, so maybe I can glean some motivation from you! :)

PJ @ Planned in Pencil 5/03/2011  

I doubt I will ever sit down in my house and think "I'm done" mine too is always changing.

Mindie Hilton 5/03/2011  

I to like to change things often. Love the bold color.

Unknown 5/03/2011  

Cool print and I love the pillows! Can't wait to see how you use them in your house.

My Interior Life 5/04/2011  

Love the framed scarf. It will definitely add some punch. Very fun. And your pillows are great. I'm craving more color in my living/family room!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...