Monday, May 23, 2011

Week-End Finds

My mom and I spent Sunday morning visiting garage sales. I think I had a pretty good morning. I've been searching for pieces for my sister's apartment and I found this chandelier for $5.  I'm thinking of converting it like I did my office chandelier.

This table was also $5.00.  It will definitely get some kind of paint treatment and may be a nice addition to my sister's place.
I need to text her to check out my post today, so she can see what's going in her apartment.  It must be nice to have a personal shopper :)

6 comments:

Kim@Chattafabulous 5/23/2011  

Lucky sister! Love your finds!

Michelle @ Dream Home DIY 5/23/2011  

What a great sister you are :0) Realy diggin that table

Karen 5/23/2011  

Those are great finds. Your sister is a lucky lady.

Linda@Coastal Charm 5/23/2011  

Two awesome finds...love that table!!! No...the candle has not arrived yet...I'm sure it will get here soon.

Blessings,
Linda

Ali Richardson 5/23/2011  

Awesome treasures and GREAT deals!

Ang @ Taking a Sunday Drive 6/01/2011  

Great finds, I had a very successful Treasure Hunting Weekend also!
http://takingasundaydrive.blogspot.com/2011/05/thrifting-jackpot.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...