Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cute DIY Project

I love finding projects to use as inspiration.  Kristin from West on Cole has done just that.  She made these coasters
 using these supplies. 
I see a DIY in my near future.  Fun, easy, and super cute.  I'm going to Ikea today and I think I will be picking up some cork coasters.  I am in the middle of so many projects.  I'll be posting pictures real soon.  I recovered my dining room chairs last night. I can't tell you how excited I am. I will be Scotch Guarding them today and putting the cushions back on the chairs.  Yay, now I want to set a really cute table.  These coasters are my inspiration.

4 comments:

Kristin Miracle Lewis @ west on cole 6/15/2011  

Thank you for the love!!! This made my day!

Ali Richardson 6/15/2011  

YAY!!! Isn't Kristin's blog awesome!? Her and I have been close friends since 6th grade, she's one of my favorite people on the planet :)
Can't wait to see your coasters!

Lesley 6/15/2011  

I bought these supplies yesterday wondering if I could figure out a good way to do something like this and...voila! Ask blogland and ye shall receive!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...