Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Another $0.75 Cent Chair Makeover

I found this chair for $0.75 at the Faith Farm Thrift store a while back.  I refinished it, took pictures, and forgot about it.  I found it last night while scrolling through pictures.  The fabric was some kind of embroidery that had seen better days.
I took it apart and gave it a couple of coats of Annie Sloan chalk paint in Old White.
 I used some fabric I had in my stash and recovered the chair.
 It was a remnant piece of fabric, so I couldn't really center it on the chair, but I loved the combination of colors.
It was an easy fix and it made for some afternoon entertainment.  What do you do with your fabric remnants?

I'll be linking up to these parties

8 comments:

Unknown 10/25/2011  

Awesome Makeover! And .75 cents!? Good deal!

ARK 10/25/2011  

ooo...I just LOVE that it is not centered...the best part of the whole redo is that asymmetry - it is absolutely lovely!

Cassie Bustamante 10/25/2011  

cute cute cute! love the fresh paint and i love the fabric- it's soft and perfect!

Suzy www.savedbysuzy.blogspot.com 10/25/2011  

Love that fabric! Seriously, 75 cents?!?! Why can't I find deals like that!!

Cassie 10/25/2011  

You make it look so easy and fun! 75 cents rocks!

Ali Richardson 10/25/2011  

Pretty! So fresh and clean looking, I love it! Great job :)

Lisa @ Turning Tables 10/25/2011  

SO pretty! And $0.75??!! That's ridiculous!

A Vintage Vine 10/27/2011  

I actually like it off centered on the chair...It gives it more character! .75 is probably the best deal I have ever heard....I once re-did a chair that cost me $3.99, and I thought that was good.. .75 is even better!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...